Fav Books!!

  • Story of a girl
  • Twilight
  • My sisters keeper

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reflection

I am reading the book Inside the mind of Gideon Rayburn by Sarah Miller. This book is about a girl who gets inside a guys mind to see what he thinks about things of what hes doing. You could tell what the guy was thinking and what he saw. This book intrested me because i always wanted to know what a guy was thinking when he was talking to you or about to mess with other guys etc. I think any girl wonders what their thinking because guys in general are so complex. They confuse a normal person. I also choose this book because you never find out who is inside the mind. She is the narrator, but she doesnt say her name until the end. So this caused a sort of mystery feel on the book so that is another reason i chose it, i thought it would keep me occupied. I cant wait to read more!! :)

No comments: