Fav Books!!

  • Story of a girl
  • Twilight
  • My sisters keeper

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

blog 1

I am reading the book inside the mind of Gideon Rayburn. I am around page 50 in it so far and i like it a lot! So far it is about a mystery character who is inside Gideon Rayburns head, so she can see and hear what Gid is thinking. Gid goes to a new school and one of the bets going on there is that Gid wont get laid by June. This book so far made me think of my own life because, not that people are making bets about getting laid. But it does seem like as time goes on that more of the younger people are starting to have sex. In this book they are juniors and most of them are having sex, just like us. Im not saying everyone in Edina Highschool are having sex, im just saying that some are or will soon. This made me realize that people want to get intercourse going quicker as time goes on. Im sure that 20 years ago not as many juniors as now had sex. The also made me think of my own life because Gid is the kind of guy who isnt real popular but tries to fit in. All my life i havent been the most popular but i have tried to fit in and not be an outcast. I mean i think thats what everyone wants, but it just made me relate myself to gid because we both want to be well liked by everyone.

No comments: