Fav Books!!

  • Story of a girl
  • Twilight
  • My sisters keeper

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Musical!!

I am a very musical person. To me music is my life. My whole family is musical, so that's where i got it from. I have been playing violin for 5 years. Since my mom is a violinist she teaches me how to play. Not only do i play violin but i sing to! I have been singing for 4 years and currently take voice lessons at McPhail. I believe music can be a real challenge but as long as you try you'll get it! its not just a hobby, its a way of life.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

i'v heard you sing and you really sound great. keep up your musicalness

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

i've always been jealous of people who can sing... it's such a cool talent to have! haha and I like your blog, this song never gets old!