Fav Books!!

  • Story of a girl
  • Twilight
  • My sisters keeper

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Book i recently read....

2.) I read Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. It’s about Bella a girl that came from Arizona to live in Forks with her father. Expecting this to be the worst time of her life it turned into the best and in some ways the worst…

Bella soon after starting school meet the Cullen family. She soon fell deeply in love with Edward Cullen. Now you would think this is great but Edward is not a normal “teenage” boy. He is a vampire. This could get Bella in a little bit of trouble later….

Stephanie proves this thesis by making drama and trouble happen throughout the book, for example Edward fighting the urge to not bite Bella. I really like the piece!!

This is usually not something I would read, but I got into it very fast! I would definitely recommend this book to others!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow, that sounds like a great book! I'll have to read it sometime!