Fav Books!!

  • Story of a girl
  • Twilight
  • My sisters keeper

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Outside reading 6!!

For this blog i finished the book New Moon!
It was a really good book!
It kept me on my feet at all moments. it had a lot of good details. The book was a romance mixed with an action so that really made it exciting!
I cant really say much of what the book was about because that would ruin it for twilight readers.

*BEWARE IF YOU ARE READING TWILIGHT RIGHT NOW DO NOT READ ON*

When edward left it was a sad time but then when bella hung out with jacob more you learned to love him. Just how bella and him talked and interacted just made you feel like you were in the book next to jacob. When alice comes back some may say it takes a turn for the worst but i myself thought it was good. People may say it was for the worst because she tells bella to go find edward and well reading the past 300 pages has made you fall in love with jacob and now going back to find him you no that jacob with be gone. So lovers of jacob more then edward would not like that. I myself like edward more then jacob so when she went to Volterra it made me happy to know that edward is coming back. All i can say is read the book! its amazing! =]

1 comment:

shelby said...

SARA! I LIKE YOUR PROFILE!!
:]